This is Me!

This is Me! The good, the bad, and the bald. You get it all! But I have hair now. This spring I'll be rockin the pixie.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Life!

An update from Stephanie came in this evening. This was her most difficult week. She doesn't do the couch thing well and is not looking forward to that. She is asking God to target the chemo to this cancer and completely destroy it with minimal damage to the rest of her body. Also, one of the drugs can cause heart damage as a side effect. Let's pray God physically and spiritually protects her heart.

In an update from our little adventures we like to call LIFE, this evening whilst enjoying my time with my precious daughters and in attempt to have a special pizza, movie, game night, we discovered that our oven is no longer heating up. This is not good since that is the primary function of the oven. I am hopeful that when my incredibly macho man returns tomorrow evening, he will have a simple solution and a rapid re-pare to this untimely issue. Thankfully, we have great neighbors who allowed us to cook our silly little pizza in their oven. Dinner may have been a little late, but it's summer. Who cares!

Ironically, the girls and I played the game of Life tonight... I lost! But we had fun.

Fortunately, I have Psalms 62:1-2 to cling to.

My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.

1 comment:

  1. Praying that mark will be able to fix it no problem...Doesn't it know that it had it's chance to go kaput and yielded it to the other appliances?!

    ReplyDelete