This is Me!

This is Me! The good, the bad, and the bald. You get it all! But I have hair now. This spring I'll be rockin the pixie.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fresh Raspberry Cake

This Recipe is courtesy of my second mom. She always has a new and very delicious recipe for me. I love it. This one won't disappoint. Guaranteed!

1/2 c. margarine or butter, softened
1 egg
1 c. sugar
1 c. milk
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
2 c. flour
1 T baking powder
1 tsp. salt
3 1/2 c. fresh berries

Beat the margarine and egg till fluffy, add in the sugar. Mix milk and vanilla and add alternately with the dry ingredients. Spread in a 13 x 9 and pour the fresh berries evenly over the top and lightly press into the batter. Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.

Icing - mix the ingredients together well
1 1/2 c. powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 T. margarine
2 T. milk

Cool for 5 mins. then drizzle with the glaze.

Picture to follow as soon as I can keep the raspberries from disappearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment