This is Me!

This is Me! The good, the bad, and the bald. You get it all! But I have hair now. This spring I'll be rockin the pixie.

Saturday, March 8, 2014

TEAM PINK

Team Tami is joining with Philips 66 to RELAY FOR LIFE on July 11th and 12th.  Both myself and the other team captains have been directly affected by cancer and know the pain and devastation it causes.  For families, care givers and friends this can be a difficult season of wanting to help, while not knowing exactly how to offer support.  Meals, cards, rides, hats, laughs and quiet companionship were some of my most appreciated gifts. 

We also discovered last year, first hand, how the American Caner Society helps people who are in the fight. There were several times when information or products I received came from ACS.  And this year we will walk again to raise funds to support this group. 

We are ordering shirts as a fundraiser for our team. You can call me or message me with your order, you can stop by 2nd AVE SPORTS in Ferndale and place your order, or you can print the form and give it to me in person. 

The shirts are charcoal and there are 4 different styles with a ladies cut available in the wicking T-shirt (which is my favorite).   This image is the rough design.  The final proof is still being worked up, but it will be very close to this with minor changes.  

Thank you in advance for your continued support.  And please check out our Relay team page if you would like to join us.   We will be having sign ups for the different hour blocks through out the night.  We would love to have people join us for each of these hours.  Each one has a different theme and boy do they get cRaZY in the middle of the night.  Come check it out!







 
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment