This is Me!

This is Me! The good, the bad, and the bald. You get it all! But I have hair now. This spring I'll be rockin the pixie.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Fun Little Patient Profile

I wanted to share this with you because I didn't get any extra copies to mail out, but it is something kind of fun.  I was asked if I was interested in doing this quick little patient profile article for the Peace Health magazine, Health Today.  I said sure!  It seemed like it would be a good way to share my smile.  And when I say "share my smile", I hope you realize I am not talking about the photo.  I want people to hear my smile in the words I say and they way I walk through this experience.
We made an appointment with the writer and had the interview.  Then, they did a photo shoot of the kids and I and it was all very fun, especially since the photographer brought amazing cookies both times. 


That was several months ago.  This month the article finally came out.  I hope your able to open the document.  The article is on page 3. 


http://www.peacehealth.org/Documents/HealthToday-Winter2014.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment