This is Me!

This is Me! The good, the bad, and the bald. You get it all! But I have hair now. This spring I'll be rockin the pixie.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Feeling Blessed

It's hard to describe how I felt throughout the walk. We walked and walked and kept on walking. And I met so many amazing people, Michele, Pam, Kim, Sheridan, and others who are fighting or who are survivors. I had people come to find me to offer encouragement and received some really special gifts. As you know, I was concerned about how I would feel.  Well I have to say, as we approach the end, the overwhelming emotion is thankfulness.  Thankfulness that I am here and able to participate as a survivor and that my journey continues for now. 

Thanks Jim and Chris for letting us join your team.  I'm lookin forward to next year, even if my feet aren't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment